I told myself that I was going to get back into my lovely blogging habit after Christmas. That I was going to take time out for myself and read blogs and do more posts because I like to and yeah well that hasn't happened for a number of reasons.
1. I can't blog at work anymore. I wasn't really supposed to in the first place but they are really starting to crack down on it so I am TRYING my best to limiting myself. Well that doesn't give me much time in the evening well with fixing dinner and getting Lauren bathed and put to bed and then my husband requires attention too and he hates it when I spend alot of time on the computer.
2. I have been crazy tired lately. I am more tired now than I was at the beginning of the pregnancy. All things are well on that front. Had an appointment last week and the baby is growing on track and has a good strong heartbeat. I am starting to feel more movement each and everyday! I love that feeling.
3. Lauren's birthday is on the 25th and I am frantically planning her party which will be on the 23rd. The invitations turned out so cute and I will have a picture of them up later on this week.
4. I need to finish editing pictures that I took last month. I just have no motivation and I am sure the wonderful bride is anxiously awaiting them. :) My goal is to get them done this week so I can devote all of next week soley to getting Lauren's party planned and set to go.
5. I have also been trying to read a little bit at night. Part of my goals for this year. I am almost halfway through Lovely Bones.
Life seems so hectic right now and it drives me nuts. I feel like I am being pulled at every end. I just need to learn to say no to people when they ask me to do stuff. :)